Labor Petitions – TN Visa
CALL 1-866-66-VAMOS and request your FIRST FREE APPOINTMENT. span>
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created special economic and trade relations for the United States, Canada and Mexico. TN nonimmigrant classification allows qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to apply for temporary entry to the United States to engage in activities commercial at a professional level.
Among the professionals who are eligible for admission as TN Nonimmigrants are accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers.
You may be eligible for TN nonimmigrant status if:
- You are a citizen of Canada or Mexico.
- Your profession qualifies under the regulation.
- The job position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional.
- You have a preliminary agreement with a US employer for a full-time or part-time job (you cannot be self-employed – see the required documentation below).
- He has the qualifications to practice his profession.