Labor Petitions – B-1 Visa

A B-1 visa applies if you will participate in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States , including, but not limited to:

  • Consult with business partners.
  • Travel attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions, or a conference with specific dates.
  • Take care of property.
  • Negotiate a contract.
  • Participate in short-term training.
  • Being in transit through the United States: Certain people can be in transit through the United States with a B-1 visa.
  • Aircrew in transit but not in service, certain crews not in service can enter the United States as passengers with a B-1 visa.

          CALL 1-866-66-VAMOS and request your FIRST FREE APPOINTMENT.

          CONTACT US

          Request your FIRST FREE APPOINTMENT