Labor Petitions – B-1 Visa
A B-1 visa applies if you will participate in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States , including, but not limited to:
- Consult with business partners.
- Travel attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions, or a conference with specific dates.
- Take care of property.
- Negotiate a contract.
- Participate in short-term training.
- Being in transit through the United States: Certain people can be in transit through the United States with a B-1 visa.
- Aircrew in transit but not in service, certain crews not in service can enter the United States as passengers with a B-1 visa.