Slips and Falls
IF WE DON’T WIN, YOU DON’T PAY
If you suffer a fall or slip in a commercial premises, we recommend that you do the following;
- If you feel like you are too injured to move, don’t try to move, you may be aggravating your injuries. Call 911 immediately for medical attention.
- If the drop was in a business, it is important that you make an incident report. If you feel any pain or discomfort, be sure to note these injuries on your report. Be aware if there are security cameras in the area where you were injured as these will be of great help if you have to make a claim for your damages. Request the contact information of the person who controls the security videos.
- Note what caused the fall and if there were any signs warning you of dangerous conditions. Any detail is important and decisive when starting any legal process as a result of his fall.
- Identify witnesses to the incident and request their contact information. Save this information and give it to your attorney.
- If you are well enough to move and walk on your own and do not need the assistance of an ambulance, get immediate treatment for your injuries.
- Call our law firm in Valdez, Monarrez and San Miguel where we will help you file your claim for the fall you suffered and the damages related to that fall.
- You can obtain compensation for your injuries and pain caused by such injuries, lost wages due to not being able to work as a result of the injury, and additional medical expenses and damages related to the fall.