When you are faced with a car accident, your life can change immediately.
Our accident clients will always earn at least the same as our office. Never less!
IF WE DON’T WIN YOU DON’T PAY!
6 basic steps that you must follow in the face of a car accident.
- Stay calm, check if anyone is seriously injured, and call 911 to report the accident and request assistance.
- Don’t move your car until the police arrive.
- Once the police arrive, they will give you instructions on what to do with your vehicle. Also, the police will take an accident report. Be sure to provide all information exactly as you remember it.
- Get the names and phone numbers of the parties involved and the witnesses. Although the police will ask for this information, if they can, you can too
- If possible, take pictures or video of the accident scene. This evidence will be important to your case.
- Call your insurance company. Your insurance company needs you to inform them when you have had an accident. As soon as you can, you should call your insurer and report the accident.
- Contact the attorneys at Valdez, Monarrez, and San Miguel as soon as possible so that we can make a claim on your behalf. Our attorneys will protect your interests and help you obtain the maximum and fair amount for your damages.